This event is now SOLD OUT. Please contact (615) 743-3140 or email@example.com with questions.
Please join Leadership Health Care (LHC) delegates from Nashville and across the country in Washington, D.C. to hear first-hand policy updates from members of Congress, Administration officials, Capitol Hill staffers and national health care thought leaders.
Visiting Washington, D.C. for the 10th consecutive year, LHC's signature event will connect 100 emerging industry leaders with many of the nation's most respected health care policy experts. The trip will include industry perspectives on key components of health care reform, discussions on federal reimbursements and budget issues, and expert views on the likely outcomes and industry impact of both the March Supreme Court hearing on reform and the November elections.
Invited speakers include:
- U.S. Senator Lamar Alexander (R-TN)
- U.S. Senator Bob Corker (R-TN)
- U.S. Representative Diane Black (R-TN)
- U.S. Representative Marsha Blackburn (R-TN)
- U.S. Representative Jim Cooper (D-TN)
- Sheila Burke, Senior Public Policy Advisor, Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz
- Jonathan Bush, Chairman & CEO, athenahealth
- Rich Deem, Senior Vice President for Advocacy, American Medical Association (AMA)
- Karen Ignagni, President & CEO, America's Health Insurance Plans (AHIP)
- Chip Kahn, President, Federation of American Hospitals
- Anne Phelps, Principal, Washington Council, Ernst & Young
- Andrew Shin, Acting Director, Stakeholder Engagement, Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
Reception and Dinner
Delegates will attend a special 10-Year Anniversary Welcome Reception and Dinner featuring keynote speaker Robert Gibbs, former White House Press Secretary and Outside Advisor to President Barack Obama.
Delegation scholarship funds are available to one LHC member by nomination. Scholarship nominations are due Thursday, February 9.
To submit a nomincation, click here. Nominations are now closed.
A limited number of delegation sponsorships are still available. SOLD OUT
- Registration and Accommodation Deadline: Monday, February 27
- Cancellation Deadline with Hotel: Monday, February 27
- Cancellation Deadline without Hotel: Thursday, March 8
- Student rate is available.
Download the delegation overview here.
Thank You Delegation Sponsors
About Leadership Health Care
Celebrating 10 Years in 2012, LHC is an initiative of the Nashville Health Care Council that fosters the next generation of health care leaders by providing educational and networking opportunities for more than 650 individual members. Learn more or join LHC here.